Certified & Qualified
Here at Scotts Enterprises LLC, we're thrilled to possess the following inspector certifications endorsed by InterNACHI®, a globally recognized organization for residential and commercial property inspectors.
Trained & Experienced
To become certified, David Scott was required to take inspection courses related to the interior and exterior of the home, including the common and major areas of concern for home buyers, such as the foundation, heating and cooling, roof, plumbing, and electrical systems.
Here is the list of InterNACHI courses required for initial certification:
· Safe Practices for the Home Inspector
· 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know
·Residential Plumbing Overview for Inspectors
· How to Perform Residential Electrical Inspections
· How to Perform Roof Inspections
· How to Inspect HVAC Systems
· Structural Issues for Home Inspectors
· How to Inspect the Exterior
· How to Inspect the Attic, Insulation, Ventilation, and Interior
· How to Perform Deck Inspections
· How to Inspect for Moisture Intrusion
· How to Inspect Fireplaces, Stoves, and Chimneys.
To achieve this certification, our inspectors underwent rigorous training encompassing every facet of homes, both inside and out. This training delved into common and critical areas of concern for home buyers, spanning the foundation, heating and cooling systems, roof, plumbing, and electrical systems. Our inspectors proudly graduated from the globally acclaimed InterNACHI® School, the singular home inspector college offering a nationally accredited Home Inspector Certificate Program.
Recognizing the significance of a home purchase as one of life's major investments, a comprehensive home inspection is of paramount importance. An inspector is equipped to identify and meticulously document defects that might escape the untrained eye. These defects can range from simple fixes to more serious issues affecting safety, health, and overall satisfaction. The role of our inspectors is pivotal in safeguarding your investment, ensuring your peace of mind, and contributing to the well-being of your home ownership journey.